- erect bushy hairy annual herb having trifoliate leaves and purple to pink flowers; extensively cultivated for food and forage and soil improvement but especially for its nutritious oil-rich seeds; native to Asia
- Cow's milk is tastier than soy milk.
- Add plain yogurt and soy milk.
- What are some foods you usually eat with soy sauce?
- The company produces soy sauce and other food products.
- Is there any nutritional difference between soy and regular milk?
- See our fine linens, Egyptian cotton, aromatherapy items, buckwheat pillows, soy candles and more at the linen closet.
- Soy sauce 
- Soy seed, Glycine soja, hydrolyzed
- POTASSIUM LAUROYL HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN
- Soy starch, Glycine soja, hydrolyzed
- HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN/DIMETHICONE COPOLYOL ACETATE
- Product obtained by the fermentation of soy protein by Saccharomyces
- The main contributors of 3-MCPD to dietary intake were soy sauce and soy-sauce based products.
- Citrobacter/Soy Protein Ferment is the product obtained by fermentation of soy protein by the microorganism Citrobacter
- The clear yellow arachidonic acid-rich oil is obtained by fermentation of the fungus Mortierella alpina using soy flour and soy oil as substrates.