to speak up
- speak louder; raise one's voice
"The audience asked the lecturer to please speak up"
- Speak up!
- Speak up, and speak clearly.
- Please speak up.
- Hey, Ayako. Please speak up.
- She is ashamed to speak up.
- You should stand up to speak.
- Don't speak too loud. You'll wake her up.
- One by one, friends came up to speak to him.
- Can you speak up? I don't understand you.
- I think it's time for me to speak up.
- That man is, so to speak, a grown-up boy.
- Open up your ears, the boss is going to speak!
- Could you speak up? I can't hear you.
- He is, so to speak, a grown-up baby.
- Can you speak up? I don't hear you.