- a government police department dealing with political security
- My special branch of study is sociology.
- Special Branch
- The establishment of branches is subject to a special authorisation for the representative of the branch.
- FR The establishment of branches is subject to a special authorisation for the representative of the branch.
- Moreover, La Poste does not participate in any special business or branch scheme, unlike other public operators.
- Among these, an important role is played by the skills that have developed over time within an activity that, it must be emphasised, in Colonnata has never been just a special branch of the trade of the pork butcher, but a true, independent profession.
- FI: The managing director, at least one auditor and at least one half of the promoters and members of the board of directors and the supervisory board of an insurance company shall have their place of residence in the European Economic Area, unless the Ministry of Social Affairs and Health has granted an exemption. FI: Foreign insurers cannot get a licence in Finland as a branch to carry on statutory social insurances (statutory pension insurance, statutory accident insurance). FI: The general agent of the foreign insurance company shall have his place of residence in Finland, unless the company has its head office in the European Economic Area. FR: The establishment of branches is subject to a special authorisation for the representative of the branch. HU: It is intended to bind direct branching once it is bound in the GATS, and under the conditions set therein. HU: The board of a financial institution should include at least two members, who are Hungarian citizens, residents in the meaning of the relevant foreign exchange regulations and have permanent residency in Hungary for at least one year. IE: The right of establishment does not cover the creation of representative offices. IT: Access to actuarial profession through natural persons only. Professional associations (no incorporation) among natural persons permitted.
- In the context of the market investigation carried out by the Commission, however, most market participants expressed the view that special know-how is necessary for building electrical plants in the metallurgical sector. In their statements, competitors particularly stressed the specialisation of their engineers. The importance of reference lists in the replies received in the context of the market investigation leads to the conclusion that most customers demand relevant experience from suppliers in the area of metallurgy. […]  Parts of this text have been edited to ensure that confidential information is not disclosed; those parts are enclosed in square brackets and marked with an asterisk. . A further indication of an increasing branch-related specialisation is the advance of the former mechanical metallurgical plant building specialists, Danieli, SMS Demag and VAI, in the area of electrical metallurgical plant building.