- gespecialiseerde arts
- an expert who is devoted to one occupation or branch of learning
- practices one branch of medicine
- baby doctor
- ear doctor
- ear-nose-and-throat doctor
- brain doctor
- eye doctor
- He's a specialist in economics.
- However, I am not a specialist.
- A specialist has his own strength.
- Tom wanted to become a search-and-rescue specialist.
- A leading specialist was brought in to authenticate the painting.
- It is best that we speak with a specialist.
- He has excellent techniques which would outdo a specialist.
- Her doctor wants to refer her to a specialist.
- The specialist predicts international tension will build up.
- It seems as if he is finally branching out from his specialist subject area.
- I wonder if you have ever considered going to a specialist.
- He enjoys a good reputation as a specialist in brain surgery.
- You should go to specialist, for now I will prescribe you medicine.
- This game design specialist classifies board games by the number of player pieces.
- We regard Dr. Brown as the best heart specialist in the United States.