- the performance of a legal contract as specified by its terms
- Specific cases, Braking performance, Great Britain
- Operation in areas with specific navigation performance requirements
- Two-pack reactive performance coatings for specific end uses shall comply with the following conditions:
- Two-pack reactive performance coatings for specific end use such as floors
- complete supporting information for the specific skin model used including its performance.
- The following suffixes have been already reserved to identify specific regulations on tyre performance parameters:
- Key performance indicators should be selected for being specific and measurable and allowing the allocation of responsibility for achieving the performance targets.
- It is also a specific subsidy under Article 4(4)(a) given that it is contingent upon export performance.
- The tasks identified in the 2005/2008 performance contract are therefore of a clear and specific economic nature.
- The performance levels of high-speed trains can also be enhanced by adopting specific systems, such as vehicle body tilting.
- For specific credit assessment systems, the credit quality threshold can be adjusted following the performance monitoring process (see Section 6.3.5).
- complete supporting information for the specific skin model used including its performance. This should include, but is not limited to:
- For specific manufacturing sectors, production statistics are an essential complement for the understanding of the performance of the sector.
- Specified performance levels for lines representing specific cases, including lines built to another track gauge, are described under point 7.3.
- These are constituents which are not, as such, specific to the railway system, but which must display specific performance levels when used for railway purposes.