- form a spiral
"The path spirals up the mountain"
- A snail's shell is spiral in form.
- From a walk in the park it turned into a descent into maelstrom followed by a dwindling spiral of inadequate resources and insufficient time.
- Flat spiral springs
- Flat spiral spring of tempered steel, with:
- Iron or steel flat spiral springs
- Spiral or metal diaphragm type pressure gauges
- Non-electronic spiral or metal diaphragm type pressure gauges
- Non-electronic spiral or metal diaphragm type pressure gauges (excluding for civil aircraft)
- The vehicle shall be driven from straight ahead into a spiral at a speed of 10 km/h.
- Iron or steel springs (excluding leaf-springs and leaves therefor, helical springs, flat spiral springs, discs springs)
- Insoluble sodium metaphosphate is a high molecular weight sodium polyphosphate composed of two long metaphosphate chains (NaPO3)x that spiral in opposite directions about a common axis.
- Riveting machines, swaging machines and spinning lathes for working metal, machines for manufacturing flexible tubes of spiral metal strip and electro-magnetic pulse metal forming machines
- One Community importer claimed that it is currently importing an innovative product type (Spiral Ribbed Wire) which is not produced in the Community.
- The Commission in fact considers it essential that start-up aid does not create any spiral subsidy, for example through such relocations of routes once the maximum aid has been granted.
- Paper cores are tubes produced from coreboard by spiral or parallel winding processes, normally used as the base around which various products (e.g. paper, film, adhesive tape, fabric, and yarn) are wound.