- bus met vloeistof die je eruit sproeit
- a dispenser that holds a substance under pressure and that can release it as a fine spray (usually by means of a propellant gas)
- when 10-12 % full nominal (% by mass) only one test, either at 15 cm distance from the actuator when the spray from a full can did not ignite at all, or at the flame ignition distance of the spray of a full can plus 15 cm.
- The pump shall be dimensioned so that it can continuously provide a sufficient water supply at the necessary pressure if all the spray nozzles necessary for covering the area of the largest room to be protected are activated simultaneously.
- if electrostatically sensitive material is for reloading. if product is volatile so as to generate hazardous atmosphere. Flammable solids (section 2.7) 1, 2 if electrostatically sensitive material is for reloading. P241 Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/…/equipment. Flammable liquids (section 2.6) 1, 2, 3 … Manufacturer/supplier to specify other equipment. Flammable solids (section 2.7) 1, 2 … Manufacturer/supplier to specify other equipment. if dust clouds can occur. P242 Use only non-sparking tools. Flammable liquids (section 2.6) 1, 2, 3 P243 Take precautionary measures against static discharge. Flammable liquids (section 2.6) 1, 2, 3 P244 Keep reduction valves free from grease and oil. Oxidising gases (section 2.4) 1 P250 Do not subject to grinding/shock/…/friction. Explosives (section 2.1) Divisions 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5 … Manufacturer/supplier to specify applicable rough handling. P251 Pressurized container: Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Flammable aerosols (section 2.3) 1, 2 P260 Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. Acute toxicity — inhalation (section 3.1) 1, 2