- the fur of a squirrel
- My cat killed a squirrel.
- The squirrel ate the hazelnuts.
- Our resident squirrel eats all our camellias.
- A squirrel hid among the branches.
- The squirrel was busy gathering nuts.
- The squirrel advanced against the strong wind.
- A squirrel transmitted rabies to my daughter.
- Two little squirrels, a white squirrel and a black squirrel, lived in a large forest.
- A squirrel is taking a bath in the pond.
- The flying squirrel came flying down from the tree.
- Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn sometimes.
- Ah! Ah! Ah! A drunk squirrel! that will be very funny.
- Todd the squirrel, playing two stereos at once, claims to listen only to "double music."
- Tom didn't expect to encounter a human being in a place where a squirrel would have thought twice about entering.
- I was going to take a picture of a squirrel I found in the park, but it was too nimble, and all my shots were no good.