- accommodation for animals (especially for horses)
- Stabling tracks
- Stabling tracks: minimum length
- Special requirements for stabling of trains
- Stabling tracks and other locations with very low speed
- stabling tracks/locations with very low speed (minimum radius)
- Stabling tracks and other locations with very low speed.
- Minimum length of passenger platforms and stabling tracks
- radius of curvature of stabling tracks quoted in 220.127.116.11.
- length of stabling tracks and other locations with very low speed (4.2.25)
- Gradients of stabling tracks intended for parking trains shall not be more than 2,5 mm/m.
- On the line Athinai-Kiato the minimum usable length for passenger platforms and stabling tracks are as follows:
- The length of stabling tracks may be limited so as to accommodate for a maximum train length of 225 m.
- On the lines of the Danish network, the minimum length for passenger platforms and stabling tracks is reduced to 320 m.
- On the line Athinai-Thessaloniki-Idomeni and Thessaloniki-Promahona, the minimum usable length for passenger platforms and stabling tracks is 200 m.
- Stabling tracks intended for use by trains complying with High-Speed Rolling Stock TSI shall have a usable length sufficient to accommodate these trains.