- There'll be standing room only.
- Do you have any standing room?
- She was standing in the middle of the room.
- Well, at this point, it's standing room only.
- The boy is standing in the living room.
- Somebody is standing in front of his room.
- Tom is standing in the corner of the room.
- The person standing at the front of the room is a professor in the History Department.
- John was standing alone in the room with his arms folded.
- The hall was filled with such a large audience that there wasn't even standing room.
- His standing up was the signal for everybody to start leaving the room.
- Since there wasn't any more room at the table, I had to eat standing up.
- That man standing near the door and that woman on the opposite side of the room next to the window have photographic memories.
- Wooden furniture for the dining-room and living-room (excluding floor standing mirrors, seats)
- Wooden furniture for the dining room and living room (excluding floor standing mirrors, seats)