- a department of government in one of the 50 states
- I work in the State Department.
- Department of State
- Responsible department in the Member State
- RESPONSIBLE DEPARTMENT IN THE MEMBER STATE
- Responsible department in the Member State:
- Responsible department in the member state
- Responsible Department In The Member State:
- Washington Department of Agriculture State Chemical and Hop Lab
- However, this statement is not a sufficient explanation for an explicit stipulation in the audited financial statements that ‘where the price is determined by the state commodity department, then price of the state commodity department should prevail’.
- STATE ORGANISATION FOR ELECTRICITY (alias (a) STATE ORGANISATION OF ELECTRICITY, SOUTHERN ELECTRICAL REGION; (b) STATE ORGANISATION OF ELECTRICITY / DEPARTMENT OF COMPUTING AND STATISTICS).
- Department of Political Science, Baruch College, New York City University (New York State, United States of America)
- Department of Political Science, Baruch College, City University of New York (New York State, United States of America)
- Further enhance co-operation between the FIU and the Criminal Investigation Department of the State Investigation and Protection Agency.
- ‘requested authority’ means a central liaison office, a liaison office or a liaison department of a Member State to which a request for assistance is made;
- ‘competent certification authority’ means the body or department authorised by the Member State to carry out certification and to approve and control certification centres;