- of something (a paper label or postage stamp) gummed in advance
- Stick a stamp on the envelope.
- Stick another stamp on the envelope.
- Stick a notice on the board.
- The photograph is on the USB stick.
- He beat on a drunken man with his stick.
- Will you please stick a 60-yen stamp on the envelope?
- Grandma sprinkled flour on the rolling pin so the dough wouldn't stick to it.
- The general, without interrupting his speech, hit him on the head with his heavy ivory stick; the barbarian fell.
- When the school had no books or paper or pencils, she wrote the alphabet on the ground with a stick.
- Come on, Joe. Don't be a stick in the mud. Go to the party with us!When you told Nancy how fat she is, you really hit her where it hurts.
- Having regard to the outcomes of the EPSU-HOSPEEM technical seminar on needle-stick injuries of 7 February 2008;
- Stick on strip of adhesive tape (280 × 6 × 0,25 mm) to each long edge (see Figure 1)
- Covering sheet (280 × 125 mm). Stick on strip of adhesive tape (280 × 6 × 0,25 mm) to each long edge (see Figure 1)
- Certificates are held on a physical device such as a smart card or USB stick, and references to certificates include such physical devices.
- Having regard to the first and second stage consultation of the European Commission on protecting European healthcare workers from blood-borne infections due to needle-stick injuries;