a room in which things are stored
- Tom carried two boxes into the storage room.
- I was planning to turn this room into my mother's studio, but I'm currently using it as a storage room.
- The secretary went to the storage room to retrieve the file.
- Please ask the secretary to stock the office supplies in the storage room.
- Examples are the walls of a storage room or of a storage pool, transport flasks and storage containers.
- Store the solution at room temperature and protect the solution from light and sources of ammonia fumes during storage.
- Establishment in which frogs' legs are prepared must have a room reserved for the storage and washing of live frogs, and for their slaughter and bleeding.
- Samples shall be kept at constant temperature between + 2 °C and 25 °C (room temperature) and free of external contamination during storage and transportation.
- Any entrance to such a storage room shall preferably be from the open deck and shall be independent of the protected space.
- Any entrance to such a storage room shall preferably be from the open deck and in any case shall be independent of the protected space.
- ‘Containment’ is a structural feature of a facility, container or equipment which is used to establish the physical integrity of an area or item (including safeguards equipment or data) and to maintain the continuity of knowledge of the area or item by preventing undetected access to, or movement of, nuclear or other material, or interference with the contained items. Examples are the walls of a storage room or of a storage pool, transport flasks and storage containers.
- Commission Decision 2003/728/EC of 3 October 2003 on the procedure for attesting the conformity of construction products pursuant to Article 20(2) of Council Directive 89/106/EEC as regards metal frame building kits, concrete frame building kits, prefabricated building units, cold storage room kits and rockfall protection kits (OJ L 262, 14.10.2003, p. 34)
- This conditioning shall be carried out for at least six hours and continue until the engine oil temperature and coolant, if any, are within ±2 K of the temperature of the room, and the electrical energy/power storage device is fully charged as a result of the charging prescribed in paragraph 18.104.22.168.
- Samples shall be kept at constant temperature between + 2 °C and 25 °C (room temperature) and free of external contamination during storage and transportation. The samples shall be sent to the laboratory as quickly as possible and reach the laboratory no later than 10 days after sampling.
- If this is not possible, store them in the container, without addition of buffer, refrigerated for not longer than 72 hours or for not longer than 24 hours at room temperature. Drying and suberisation of cores, and growth of saprophytes during storage may hinder detection of the ring rot bacterium.