- plaats waar iets wordt opgeborgen, bewaard
the area in any structure that provides space for storage
- She thinks that the oven is used as a storage space.
- ‘storage capacity’ means any combination of space, injectability and deliverability.
- offer to storage facility users both bundled and unbundled services of storage space, injectability and deliverability.
- allocation of space (compartment) to each customer for storage of the books ordered;
- ‘space’ means the volume of gas which a user of a storage facility is entitled to use for the storage of gas;
- Sales space does not include offices, storage and preparation rooms, workshops, staircases, cloakrooms and other amenity rooms.
- 13600 m2 used by the subsidiary EVO to house the fish auction, as working/storage space and administrative buildings,
- Any entrance to such a storage room shall preferably be from the open deck and shall be independent of the protected space.
- oil fuel tanks (where installed in a separate space with no machinery), shaft alleys and pipe tunnels allowing storage of combustibles,
- Any entrance to such a storage room shall preferably be from the open deck and in any case shall be independent of the protected space.
- Research and demonstration should include new systems and components for industrial applications (incl. thermal seawater desalination), district and/or dedicated space heating and cooling, building integration and energy storage.
- One control shall be used to discharge the gas from its storage containers. A second control shall be used for opening the valve of the piping which conveys the gas into the protected space.
- frequency of making safety copies or back-up files (private documents, pictures, etc.) from the computer on any external storage device, for example, a CD, DVD, external hard disk, USB storage device, or disk space on Internet servers (always or almost always; sometimes; never or hardly ever; not applicable because the individual does not keep files on a computer).
- .5 Every oil fuel pipe, which, if damaged, would allow oil to escape from a storage, settling or daily service tank, having a capacity of 500 litres or above, situated above the double bottom, shall be fitted with a cock or valve directly on the tank capable of being closed from a safe position outside the space concerned in the event of a fire occurring in the space in which such tanks are situated.
- CLASS B, C AND D SHIPS CONSTRUCTED ON OR AFTER 1 JANUARY 2003: .13 Fixed gas fire-extinguishing systems shall comply with the provisions of the Fire Safety Systems Code. .14 Means shall be provided to close from outside the protected space all openings which may admit air to or allow gas escape from the protected space. .15 When the fire-extinguishing medium is stored outside a protected space, it shall be stored in a room which is located behind the forward collision bulkhead and is used for no other purposes. Any entrance to such a storage room shall preferably be from the open deck and shall be independent of the protected space. If the storage place is located below deck, it shall be located no more than one deck below the open deck and shall be directly accessible by a stairway or ladder from the open deck. Spaces which are located below deck or spaces where access from the open deck is not provided shall be fitted with a mechanical ventilation system designed to take exhaust air from the bottom of the space and shall be sized to provide at least 6 air changes per hour. Access doors shall open outwards and bulkheads and decks including doors and other means of closing any opening therein, which form boundaries between such rooms and adjacent enclosed spaces, shall be gastight. For the purpose of the application of tables 4.1, 4.2, 5.1 and 5.2, in Part B of this Chapter, such storage rooms shall be treated as fire control stations. NEW CLASS A, B, C AND D SHIPS AND EXISTING CLASS B SHIPS: .16 Where the volume of free air contained in air receivers in any space is such that, if released in such space in the event of fire, such release of air within that space would seriously affect the efficiency of the fixed fire-extinguishing system, an additional quantity of fire-extinguishing medium shall be provided.