- ruimte om spullen te bewaren
a storehouse for goods and merchandise
- Storage and warehouse services (CPC 742)
- ‘place of storage’ means a silo or warehouse.
- Only uses as plant growth regulator for post harvest storage in sealable warehouse may be authorised.
- The competent authorities of the Member States of storage may authorise the transfer of the products to another victualling warehouse.
- However, the intervention agency may choose another warehouse situated within a maximum distance of 350 km provided that the choice of that warehouse does not result in additional storage costs.
- Place of destination: for storage of products in transit: Please give the name, address(street/town and postcode) and the approval or registration number of the warehouse in a free zone, customs warehouse or ship chandler.
- The products may be placed in storage in individual lots, each lot representing the quantity placed in storage in individual lots, each lot representing the quantity placed in storage on a given day by contract and by warehouse.
- The intervention agency may choose a warehouse situated beyond that distance if the resulting expenditure, including storage and transport costs, is lower.
- Any weight loss occurring during storage in a customs warehouse shall not be taken into account if it is due exclusively to natural causes.
- The payment provided for in this Article shall not cover losses occurring during storage in a victualling warehouse due to natural decrease or to packaging.
- a compulsory check to ensure that the products are present in the warehouse during the final week of the contractual storage period.
- ‘storage lot’ means a quantity weighing at least one tonne and of homogeneous composition and quality, originating in a single factory, taken into storage in a single warehouse on a single day;
- The skimmed-milk powder shall be allocated on the basis of its date of entry into storage, starting with the oldest product of the total quantity available in the warehouse(s) designated by the tenderer.
- The unit of measurement referred to in Article 16(2)(c) of Regulation (EC) No 826/2008 is the ‘storage lot’ which corresponds to the quantity of the product covered by this Regulation, weighing at least one tonne and of homogeneous composition and quality, produced in a single factory, taken into storage in a single warehouse on a single day.
- When the scheduled substances are entered into the customs territory of the Community for unloading or transhipment, for temporary storage, for their storage in a free zone of control type I or a free warehouse, or for their placing under the Community external transit procedure, the licit purposes must be demonstrated by the operator, upon request by the competent authorities.