- the placing of seeds in damp sand or sawdust or peat moss in order to preserve them or promote germination
- a layered configuration
- Geographical stratification:
- Geographical stratification by region
- Fishing technique stratification:
- ECONOMIC/ STRATIFICATION CHARACTERISTICS
- ECONOMIC/STRATIFICATION CHARACTERISTICS
- Geographic stratification by Regional Fisheries Management Organisations
- description of the stratification and randomisation procedures,
- Geographic stratification by regional fisheries organisations
- NCBs define stratification criteria that allow the subdivision of the potential reporting population into homogeneous strata.
- Member States shall use tabular analyses or statistical techniques to derive significant stratification criteria.
- Such further stratification shall be done respecting the two following principles:
- Outdoor holdings must be included in the survey but there shall be no mandatory stratification on this production type.
- .2 The ventilation shall be such as to prevent air stratification and the formation of air pockets.
- The stratification criteria are linked to MFI interest rate statistics, i.e. there is a relationship between the stratification criteria and the interest rates and amounts that are to be estimated from the sample.