- a forward on a soccer team
- someone receiving intensive training for a naval technical rating
- Impactor (striker)
- The wheel shall be mounted with its axis at an angle of 13° ± 1° to the vertical with its highest point presented to the striker.
- Ensure that the striker is over the tyre, and overlaps the rim flange by 25 mm ± 1 mm. Raise the striker to a height of 230 mm ± 2 mm above the highest part of the rim flange and allow it to fall.
- The test area shall be large enough to accommodate the impactor (striker) propulsion system and to permit after-collision displacement of the vehicle struck and installation of the test equipment.
- Impact loading test machine with a vertically acting striker having an impacting face at least 125 mm wide and at least 375 mm long and sharp edges broken by radius or chamfer, in accordance with figure 1.
- The wheel is not considered to have failed the test by deformation of the wheel assembly or by fractures in the area of the rim section struck by the face plate of the striker.