- of a quantity that can fulfill a need or requirement but without being abundant
- That's sufficient.
- It's sufficient.
- They're self sufficient.
- That would be sufficient.
- My explanation was not sufficient.
- For the intelligent, a hint is sufficient.
- A word to the wise is sufficient.
- This argument doesn't go into sufficient deep.
- I have done with a sufficient new classmate and sufficient new relations.
- He has a sufficient income to support his family.
- A country without enough labour force cannot be self sufficient.
- The pension is not sufficient for living expenses.
- The President decided to provide developing countries with sufficient aid.
- Why don't you say "Friend"? It's always sufficient
- These are not sufficient reasons for breaking the promise.