- outfitted or supplied with clothing
"recruits suited in green"
- That red dress suited her.
- The red dress suited her.
- They are not suited to each other.
- He is suited for police work.
- The time and date suited our coach.
- Your system isn't suited to our company's needs.
- I don't think John is suited for the job.
- Tom and Mary seem to be suited for each other.
- People who can't do that aren't suited for the top.
- This material isn't suited towards making western clothing.
- The young man is quite suited for the position.
- This rule isn't suited to the present situation.
- This planet appears to be eminently suited for colonization.
- I can't think of anyone better suited for the job than Tom.
- Each piece of furniture in their home suited the style of the house