- not existing in nature or subject to explanation according to natural laws; not physical or material
"supernatural forces and occurrences and beings"
- supernatural forces and events and beings collectively
"She doesn't believe in the supernatural"
- There exist supernatural beings.
- He believes in the supernatural.
- Totem poles consist of a group of figures that represent animals, birds, fish, mythological beings and supernatural beasts.
- I don't know whether she believed me or not but in any case it seems she doesn't automatically dismiss talk of the supernatural.
- Falling in love is the one illogical adventure, the one thing of which we are tempted to think as supernatural, in our trite and reasonable world.