a mechanical device for holding something and supplying it as needed
- Electrofocusing chamber with cooling plate (e.g. 265 × 125 mm) and suitable power supply (≥ 2,5 kV) or automatic electrophoresis device
- The chamber may have a hole at one end for the introduction of the sample holder containing the sample; in the opposite end, a hole is provided for the gas-supply line.
- Incinerators designed to destroy chemicals specified in entry 1C350, having specially designed waste supply systems, special handling facilities and an average combustion chamber temperature greater than 1273 K (1000 °C), in which all surfaces in the waste supply system that come into direct contact with the waste products are made from or lined with any of the following materials:
- Finally, in order to guarantee the confidential nature of any proceedings, all disputes between the parties arising out of a supply agreement will be settled under the Rules of Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with the said Rules.
- The untying of aid requires additional flexibility for contractual delivery terms, and it is therefore appropriate to provide that calls for tender launched and supply contracts entered into by non-governmental organisations for goods to be supplied as food aid specify delivery conditions in accordance with the latest edition of the International Commercial Terms (Incoterms), issued by the International Chamber of Commerce .
- Incinerators designed to destroy chemicals specified in entry 1C350, having specially designed waste supply systems, special handling facilities and an average combustion chamber temperature greater than 1273 K (1000 °C), in which all surfaces in the waste supply system that come into direct contact with the waste products are made from or lined with any of the following materials: 1. Alloys with more than 25 % nickel and 20 % chromium by weight; 2. Ceramics; or 3. Nickel or alloys with more than 40% nickel by weight. Technical Note: 'Carbon graphite' is a composition consisting of amorphous carbon and graphite, in which the graphite content is eight percent or more by weight. 2B351 Toxic gas monitoring systems, as follows; and dedicated detectors therefor: a. Designed for continuous operation and usable for the detection of chemical warfare agents or chemicals specified in 1C350, at concentrations of less than 0,3 mg/m3; or b. Designed for the detection of cholinesterase-inhibiting activity. 2B352 Equipment capable of use in handling biological materials, as follows: a. Complete biological containment facilities at P3, P4 containment level; Technical Note: P3 or P4 (BL3, BL4, L3, L4) containment levels are as specified in the WHO Laboratory Biosafety manual (2nd edition, Geneva 1993). b. Fermenters capable of cultivation of pathogenic "micro-organisms", viruses or capable of toxin production, without the propagation of aerosols, and having a total capacity of 20 litres or more; Technical Note: Fermenters include bioreactors, chemostats and continuous-flow systems. c. Centrifugal separators, capable of continuous separation without the propagation of aerosols, having all the following characteristics: