- a route over which supplies can be delivered
- Relocation of energy supply line
- Maintenance of power supply and overhead contact line system
- (Assuming the fire starts in the electrical supply line and/or the traction circuit equipment)
- Demand for cauliflowers also fluctuates in line with the weather, but inversely to supply.
- ‘direct line’ means either an electricity line linking an isolated generation site with an isolated customer or an electricity line linking an electricity producer and an electricity supply undertaking to supply directly their own premises, subsidiaries and eligible customers;
- all electricity producers and electricity supply undertakings established within their territory to supply their own premises, subsidiaries and eligible customers through a direct line; and
- The supply of the services addressed in this recommendation, namely the supply of wholesale leased lines and leased line part circuits, is included in these markets.
- Electrical supply line: The line between the current collector or current source and the main circuit breaker or the main fuse(s) on the vehicle.
- Between compartments with electrical supply line and/or traction circuit equipment and passenger/staff area. (Assuming the fire starts in the electrical supply line and/or the traction circuit equipment)
- technical compartment or cabinet, sealed or not sealed, containing electrical supply line and/or traction circuit equipment
- natural gas undertakings established within their territory to supply the eligible customers through a direct line; and
- all eligible customers within their territory to be supplied through a direct line by a producer and supply undertakings.
- as regards the forecast supply balances, changes in the quantities of the products concerned covered by the supply arrangements and, consequently, the global amount of aid allocated to support each line of products;
- This shall be achieved by sectioning overhead contact line system into supply sections and the installation of redundant equipment in substations.
- costs for the relocation of the energy supply line outside the plot of land belonging to Dell Poland of PLN 5 million in nominal value;