a column that supports a heavy weight
- The support material for the column elution method should be inert. Possible materials which can be employed are glass beads and sand.
- the amount in EUR for the setting up support under Article 22(2), indicated in the third column of the first row, shall be replaced by the following:
- A lever/pedal shall be provided in the column to lift the support of the radiator slowly. It shall also be provided with a catch in order to ensure that the radiator can be brought back in its normal position.
- The Community undertakes, in respect of husked rice of subheadings 10062011 to 10062098, to apply a duty at a level and in a manner so that the duty-paid import price will not be greater than the effective intervention price (or in the event of a modification of the current system, the effective support price) increased by:88 % for Japonica rice, and80 % for Indica rice.In respect of milled rice, the percentages referred to above will be increased according to the existing method of calculation of the threshold price for milled rice.The duty applied shall in no case exceed the duty shown in column 3.
- The Community undertakes, in respect of cereals of headings:ex1001 wheat,1002 rye,ex1005 maize, except hybrid seed, andex1007 sorghum, except hybrids for sowing,to apply a duty at a level and in a manner so that the duty-paid import price for such cereals will not be greater than the effective intervention price (or in the event of a modification of the current system, the effective support price) increased by 55 %.The duty applied shall in no case exceed the duty shown in column 3.
- Grouping of interoperability constituents The Control-Command basic interoperability constituents defined in Tables 5.1.a and 5.2.a may be combined to form a larger unit. The group is then defined by the functions of the integrated interoperability constituents and the remaining interfaces to the outside of the group. If a group is formed this way, it shall be considered as an interoperability constituent. Table 5.1.b lists the groups of interoperability constituents of the On-board Assembly Table 5.2.b lists the groups of interoperability constituents of the Track-side Assembly When the mandatory specifications indicated in this TSI are not available to support an interface, a declaration of conformity may be possible by grouping interoperability constituents. 5.3. Constituents performances and specifications For each basic interoperability constituent or group of interoperability constituents, the tables in chapter 5 describe: In column 3, the functions and interfaces. Note that some interoperability constituents have functions and/or interfaces that are optional. In column 4, the mandatory specifications for the conformity assessment of each function or interface, as far as relevant, by reference to the relevant section of chapter 4. In column 5, the modules to be applied for conformity assessment, which are described in chapter 6 of this TSI. Note that the requirements of section 4.5.1 (Responsibility of manufacturer of equipment) apply to each basic interoperability constituent or group of interoperability constituents.