- greatest or maximal in degree; extreme
- final or last in your life or progress
"the supreme sacrifice"
"the supreme judgment"
- highest in excellence or achievement
"supreme among musicians"
"a supreme endxxeavor"
- Krishna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead.
- The Supreme Court overturned a previous decision.
- The Supreme Court attacks school segregation.
- This is a matter of supreme importance.
- He believed in the supreme power of the law.
- Cyber activists want to meet with the Supreme Leader.
- That matter was decided by the Supreme Court.
- The embassy is located next to the Supreme Court.
- The Supreme Court is located near the Imperial Palace.
- The Supreme Court ruled that the law was illegal.
- The safeguard of the state shall be the supreme law.
- He was a member of the Supreme Court.
- Genius has been defined as a supreme capacity for taking trouble.
- Yuri Andropov was elected Chairman of the Presidium of the Supreme Soviet on June 16, 1983.
- Even before Reagan and the Supreme Court stifled it, OSHA was a farce.