- bij elkaar horend vaatwerk; serie vaatwerk
- tableware consisting of a complete set of articles (silver or dishware) for use at table
- English used to have two forms for "you," one intimate and one "polite." No more. But where status matters, and a deferential address is called for, the third person is pressed into service; and the headwaiter asks, "Does the gentleman want a table?"
- Firstly, the investments in public service equipment (Table 5) and compensation provided for to finance investments (Table 2) are presented.
- The table below gives an overview of RTP investments in equipment for public service activities.
- The table below gives an overview of the costs of each public service activity entitled to receive compensation payments.
- Air navigation service providers shall fill the following reporting table for each terminal charging zone under their responsibility.
- In any case, the service accumulation shall not be shorter than shown in the table in section 22.214.171.124.
- Member States and air navigation service providers shall fill the following reporting table for each charging zone under their responsibility.
- In any case, the service accumulation shall not be shorter than shown in the table in paragraph 126.96.36.199.
- how the cash flow from the assets will meet the issuer’s obligations to holders of the securities, including, if necessary, a financial service table and a description of the assumptions used in developing the table;
- In order to be in conformity with Article 12 of Directive 2007/2/EC, the view Service shall support the operations listed in Table 2 of this Annex.
- Table 1 below shows the evolution of the audience share of the public service broadcasters for which STER manages the sale of advertising.
- If an energy source failure occurs, service braking performance on the first brake application shall achieve the values given in the table below.
- From Table 9 it can, moreover, be inferred that there is a clear correlation between the decrease in audience share and advertising share for the public broadcasting service.
- As Table 6 also shows, the total compensation was PTE 2018,3 million less than the net public service costs (PTE 28755,1 minus PTE 26736,8 million).
- In addition to the specifications required in clause 188.8.131.52 ‘minimum braking characteristics’, the trains shall comply with the average decelerations in service defined in Table 8.