- the act of putting into tabular form
"the tabulation of the results"
- information set out in tabular form
- tabulation of data from individual test samples,
- Errors due to coding, editing, weighting, and tabulation etc.
- This covers a description of the data editing process such as processing system and tools used, errors due to coding, editing, weighting or tabulation, quality checks at macro/micro level and corrections/failed edits.
- Included are hardware and software consultancy and implementation services; maintenance and repair of computers and peripheral equipment; disaster recovery services, provision of advice and assistance on matters related to the management of computer resources; analysis, design and programming of systems ready to use (including web page development and design), and technical consultancy related to software; development, production, supply and documentation of customised software, including operating systems made on order for specific users; systems maintenance and other support services, such as training provided as part of consultancy; data-processing services, such as data entry, tabulation and processing on a time-sharing basis; web page hosting services (i.e. the provision of server space on the Internet to host clients’ web pages); and computer facilities management.