to take account
- be fully aware of; realize fully
- We will take your feelings into account.
- Statesmen should take public opinion into account.
- Statesmen should take account of public opinion.
- You must take their ideas into account.
- We must take his youth into account.
- We should take his youth into account.
- You must take his age into account.
- You have to take that into account.
- We should take into account she is still young.
- We must take this matter into account as a whole.
- You need not take account of the fact.
- Please don't take any trouble on my account.
- You should take account of his mental condition.
- We should take into account that the train was delayed.
- You had better take account of his age.