to take charge
- assume control
- You take charge.
- He's a take-charge boss.
- I've been ordered to take charge.
- He will take charge of the class.
- Who will take charge of their class?
- Please take charge of this key.
- I'll take charge of the work.
- I want you to take charge of this operation.
- You won't have to take charge of that.
- A new teacher's going to take charge of this class.
- But the person in charge is there precisely to take responsibility.
- She is married to an English teacher, so she can take lessons free of charge.
- If Smith leaves the school, who will take charge of our class?
- The boss asked Mr Brown to take charge of the office while she was away.
- Even if you do not like it, you must take charge of it.