to take control
- assume control
- Take control.
- You take my self control.
- Take control of the command post.
- She can take control of the situation.
- They tried to take control of the gold market.
- Did you know that men who regularly take birth control pills don't get pregnant?
- Did you know that men who regularly take the birth control pill don't get pregnant?
- Power Take-Off (PTO) control(s)
- The organisation of official control systems should take account of:
- Control may in particular take either of the following forms:
- ‘accepting unit’ means the air traffic control unit next to take control of an aircraft;
- Take structural measures to urgently reform control policy and improve control capacity.
- Take structural measures urgently to reform control policy and improve control capacity.
- It shall take the equivalence of control systems into account when it carries out controls using its own control systems.
- do not take or seek to take legal or management control of any of the issuers of its underlying investments.