take the road
to take the road
- give theatrical performances while traveling from town to town
- Take the right road.
- Take the road on the right.
- Take the road on the left.
- The road is icy, so take care.
- This road will take you to the station.
- Will this road take me to the station?
- If you take the ring road, you'll get there faster.
- This road will take you to the post-office.
- This road will take you to the museum.
- You must take care when you cross the road.
- Will I get to the station if I take this road?
- Whichever road you may take, it will lead to the station.
- This road will take you down to the edge of Lake Biwa.
- No matter which road you follow, the drive to town won't take you more than twenty minutes.
- The companies that take over Sernam’s road transport activities must provide all the road transport services using their own resources.