to take water
- Plants take in water from the soil.
- We take air and water for granted.
- The boat began to take in water and soon sank.
- We couldn't take a bath for want of water.
- They used a pump to take out the water.
- Take some bottles of water to the meeting room.
- I'm going to take off this stamp with hot water.
- Because of the water shortage, I couldn't take a bath.
- If you go hiking in the desert, be sure to take plenty of water.
- Forests regulate the water cycle and take away harmful carbon dioxide.
- You can take a horse to water, but you can't make him drink.
- You have to take a tablet with a glass of water two or three times a day.
- Take surface water samples in the vicinity of host plants if these hosts are present.
- Take 82 ml HCl (3.7) and make up to 1 litre with water.
- Take 492 ml HCl (3.7) and make up to 1 litre with water.