- Argentijnse dans in vierkwartsmaat met een sterk gesyncopeerd ritme
- a ballroom dance of Latin-American origin
- music written in duple time for dancing the tango
- It takes two to tango.
- My favorite dance is the tango.
- He knows how to dance the tango.
- Could you please play a tango?
- No one wanted to play with Tango except the little boy because Tango stinks.
- Tango is the vertical expression of a horizontal desire.
- Tango lived with a small boy in a small village.
- Is it true that you danced tango in that party?
- Emphasizing its postural lean characteristic, the term ‘tango apilado’ has often been used as a synonym for 'tango milonguero'.
- Tango is the vertical expression of horizontal desire.
- Tango lives with a small boy in a little village.
- Once upon a time, there was a cat whose name was Tango.
- Tango was however always bullied by other neighbors' cats and came home covered with wounds.
- He was completely black and was therefore called Tango the Black Cat.
- No one wanted to play with Tango except the little boy.