practice in shooting at targets
- Every time I practice shooting, I miss the target.
- The soldiers had target practice in the morning.
- Tom wanted to get in a little target practice before he went into the office.
- A further minor amendment of Guideline ECB/2001/3 is required to reflect current practice regarding access of participants to Target.
- The approach will favour closer cooperation and exchange of best practice between scientists and media professionals, but also a greater involvement of target groups, namely children and young people, researchers going to the public, and the specialised press.
- In relevant cases the higher of the two half year figures has been taken into account as an upper bound for full year figures in order to derive best current practice figures.Data given for Austria: data concern retail and wholesale lines; statistics correspond to the Directive (95 % of delivery times), data include also orders in locations where infrastructure has to be built; for 2 Mbit/s no distinction between structured and unstructured lines; for 34 Mbit/s and 155 Mbit/s the sample is too small for reliable statistics; specific customer delay, customer-requested changes on the target-delivery date (no ‘best effort deliveries’) and on project orders are excluded; delivery times are calculated from time of acceptance of a signed contract, if no other date (see customers’ delays) is agreed.