a protocol developed for the internet to get data from one network device to another
- ISO 27145 (TCP/IP-based)
- (reserved for TCP/IP (Ethernet) based wired communication.)
- SMTP uses TCP port 25 upon the specification by the IETF.
- Pentachlorophenol (PCP) and Tetrachlorophenol (TCP) and its salts and esters shall not be used.
- XX1996.PLT (TCP): Contents of file with the information on Plot level to be used with the crown assessment
- It can be assumed that the protocol used on the local networks of the Member States will be TCP/IP.
- Support for IPv6 It can be assumed that the protocol used on the local networks of the Member States will be TCP/IP.
- Local e-mail clients use the Post Office Protocol version 3 (POP3), an application-layer Internet standard protocol, to retrieve e-mail from a remote server over a TCP/IP connection.