- leermiddel, leermiddelen
- materials and equipment used in teaching
- The tape recorder is a useful aid to teaching.
- Esperanto is an aid for teaching foreign languages.
- In the following, a distinction will be made between the investment aid schemes, including energy audits, and the educational/teaching measures.
- In order to qualify as aid within the meaning of Article 61(1) of the EEA Agreement, the measure must in addition, firstly, confer on the recipient advantages that relieve it of charges that are normally borne from its budget. Secondly, the aid measure must be selective in that it favours ‘certain undertakings or the production of certain goods’. In the following, a distinction will be made between the investment aid schemes, including energy audits, and the educational/teaching measures.
- The Authority notes that the teaching material and educational programmes as notified were not limited to small and medium-sized companies, as stipulated in the Act mentioned in point 1(f) in Annex XV to the EEA Agreement (aid to small and medium-sized enterprises) .
- Section D.2 (36) of the Environmental Guidelines allows for support of advisory and consultancy services for small and medium-sized enterprises in conjunction with Article 5 of the Act referred to in point 1(e) of Annex XV to the EEA Agreement (aid to small and medium-sized companies) . 3.2.2. Teaching and educational measures The Authority notes that, for the time being, no such support scheme is in place and that any new scheme would be notified to the Authority, so that there is no need to outline the acceptability of such future and, for the moment hypothetical, support measures under the EEA State aid provisions.