- United States physicist (born in Hungary) who worked on the first atom bomb and the first hydrogen bomb (1908-2003)
- Peter is a truth teller.
- A fortune-teller read my hand.
- Tom is a good story teller.
- They went to a fortune teller.
- Mary took Ken to a fortune teller.
- Mary showed Ken a new fortune teller.
- Mary went to a fortune teller for many years.
- That fortune-teller is no better than a liar.
- My son tried to become a rakugo story teller.
- My son tried to become a teller of funny stories.
- I recognized the bank teller as the man I had seen in the movie theater.
- Soon Christopher Columbus got bored watching the noob toy getting repeatedly self-pwned; he then decided to make a fortune-teller advise him on what to do with such a pointless toy.
- A fortune teller once told Christopher Columbus that he would become a famous man. Columbus, in turn, got angry and demanded his money back - claiming that even a child could state something so obvious.
- After torturing a fortune-teller by tickling him to death for several hours, Christopher Columbus placed the noob toy in a treasure chest with the inscription: "To the great pirate of the future Al-Sayib: Noobs always deserve it."
- Teller assistant machines (TAMs)