a state that continues for a limited time
- They organized a temporary state government.
- temporary work files opened or managed by the national member of their Member State;
- on State aid C 26/2006 (ex N 110/2006), temporary defensive mechanism to shipbuilding — Portugal
- If not applicable, name of hotel(s) or temporary accommodation(s) in the Member State(s)
- on State aid C 32/07 (ex N 389/06) temporary Defensive Mechanism to Shipbuilding — Portugal
- Supervision by the Member State where the service is provided in the event of the temporary movement of the provider
- It follows that a shortage of funds will be covered, if necessary by the State, or is temporary only.
- third-country nationals staying in a Member State as applicants for international protection or under temporary protection schemes;
- A temporary derogation from the general rule determining the Member State where the risk is situated should be made available.
- Any decision adversely affecting a member of temporary staff shall state the grounds on which it is based.
- Supervision by the Member State of establishment in the event of the temporary movement of a provider to another Member State
- Institutions or bodies of the European Communities shall not supply the temporary committee of inquiry with documents originating in a Member State without first informing the State concerned.
- The Member State concerned may state whether it wishes the Commission to refrain from the temporary restoration of such visa requirement without a prior report;
- the temporary use of the goods, for a period not exceeding twenty-four months, within the territory of another Member State, in which the importation of the same goods from a third country with a view to their temporary use would be covered by the arrangements for temporary importation with full exemption from import duties.
- There should be a suitable procedure for adopting temporary measures if the application of any provision of this Directive were to encounter major difficulties in a Member State.