- a composition intended to indicate a student's progress during a school term
- How is your term paper coming along?
- Taro is writing a term paper.
- She's working on a term paper.
- She handed in her term paper after the deadline.
- It is impossible for me to finish my term paper by tomorrow.
- His disjointed term paper earned him a grade of 63%. Of course, he was not very logical himself.
- other short-term paper.
- Fixed-term certificates (paper form)
- Paper ordinary certificates and paper fixed-term certificates
- issuing short- or medium-term commercial paper;
- negotiable short-term paper issued by financial and by non-financial corporations.
- Mid-term review of the European Commission’s 2001 Transport White Paper’.
- treasury bills and other short-term paper issued by general government,
- The respective values for paper fixed-term postal savings certificates are 3,34 % and 3,09 %.
- The Commission can therefore conclude that the remuneration paid for paper fixed-term postal savings certificates was market-conform.