- a row of houses built in a similar style and having common dividing walls (or the street on which they face)
- You can only smoke on the terrace.
- Could we have a table on the terrace?
- A pair of sparrows is building a nest on the terrace at my house.
- To take into account the specific environmental situation of certain very sensitive pasture areas in the Azores and the preservation of the landscape and traditional features of agricultural land, in particular the areas of terrace cultivation in Madeira, provision should be made for the possibility, in the case of certain specific measures, of increasing those amounts up to twofold.