- strong evidence for something
"his easy victory was a testament to his skill"
- a profession of belief
"he stated his political testament"
- either of the two main parts of the Christian Bible
- "The New Testament" is the second part of the Bible.
- The New Testament underscores the importance of this typological number.
- He read the entire Old Testament in one year.
- "The Old Testament" is the first part of the Bible.
- I think all psalms are in the Old Testament.
- He and a colleague who went to China later translated The New Testament into Chinese.
- All the books called the New Testament were written after his death.
- God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New - the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
- Why God allows these sort of actions by Satan is explained in Job in the New Testament.
- All the other parts of the New Testament, except the book of enigmas, called the Revelations, are a collection of letters under the name of epistles.
- All the tales of miracles, with which the Old and New Testament are filled, are fit only for impostors to preach and fools to believe.
- How much, or what parts of the books called the New Testament, were written by the persons whose names they bear, is what we can know nothing of, neither are we certain in what language they were originally written.