- give testimony in a court of law
- I will testify.
- Tom may testify.
- I can testify to that.
- Our only witness is refusing to testify.
- We noticed his reluctance to testify.
- I would never testify against my wife.
- I can't force you to testify.
- He's going to testify for us.
- He came as a witness to testify concerning that light.
- I am not in a position to testify.
- The DA wants me to testify against Tom.
- And I testify that this is the Son of God.
- Tom seems to be unwilling to testify against Mary.
- You yourselves can testify to what I said.
- If you testify against him, we can put him behind bars for good.