to throw in
- add as an extra or as a gratuity
- Throw him in the water!
- Don't throw in the towel.
- You mustn't throw litter in the street.
- Throw the papers in the basket.
- Don't throw these documents in the rubbish!
- Throw the egg shells in the organic rubbish bin.
- My son loves to throw temper tantrums in the supermarket.
- People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
- Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones.
- I had half a mind to throw in the towel.
- In spite of our encouragement he decided to throw in the towel.
- When I was small, my father used to throw me up in the air.
- Never throw away your notes - they may come in handy one day.
- Do you intend to throw away in one instant what our family has painstakingly built up?
- Just throw your bicycle in the back of the truck and I'll drive you home.