to throw back
throw back with a quick, light motion
- Throw the ball back to me.
- He asked me to throw the ball back.
- I asked the boy to throw the ball back.
- Just throw your bicycle in the back of the truck and I'll drive you home.
- When she was back, she said you were playing truant and they wanted to throw you out of the school.
- Their shoulders are strong no matter what stance they are in so they can throw back to the pitcher well.
- I once had a teacher who used to throw chalk at inattentive students and those very students then had to bring it back to him.