a draft payable at a specified future date
- Bill is honest all the time.
- Bill is seldom ever on time.
- I haven't seen you for a long time, Bill.
- She never managed to pay the bill on time.
- Except for Bill, they were all in time.
- I haven't seen Bill for a long time.
- Bill has a part-time job so that he can buy a car.
- Did they say why did couldn't pay their bill on time?
- Bill and I have been sincere friends for a long time.
- Bill wanted to get to the office in good time to clean his desk.
- I thought she was angry at me because I didn't pay the bill in time.
- Tom became tired of always having to pay the bill every time he went out with Mary.
- While welcoming the firming up of the present government policy to abandon the proposal of the reform bill to the Diet, at the same time some are worried that Prime Minister Koizumi won't clearly state the bill's withdrawal.
- At this point in time, the exporter knows the benefit it will receive. Once the customs authorities issue an export shipping bill, the GOI has no discretion over the granting of a DEPB credit.
- At this point in time, the exporter knows the benefit he will receive. Once the customs authorities issue an export shipping bill, the GOI has no discretion over the granting of a DEPBS credit.