a loan that is payable on or before a specified date
- It's time to pay up all your debts and close out your loan.
- I want to get a bank loan in half a year's time - what should I be doing now?
- At the time when the deposit is transformed into a loan, this new loan is recorded as new lending business.
- The IDA granted this loan as a bridging loan until such time as a deal was closed with […].
- Greece and HSY stress that the conditions of the loan were usual for that time.
- At the same time, BB will have to repay this loan in the future.
- Securitised loans, write-downs practiced at the time of the loan transfer
- It means maturity at the time the loan was granted, i.e. original maturity and refers to the fixed period in which the loan is due to be repaid
- At the time the loan was issued, the UK yield curve was downward sloping as it had been in 1999.
- This loan was concluded after June 1999, at a time when no bank would have lent to HSY anymore.
- Consequently, the point in time when the loan is used is compatible with the Commission's decision to approve rescue aid.
- the interest rate is the ICO reference rate for one-year loans at the time the loan is granted,
- The terms of the loan had not been communicated to the Commission at the time of opening the investigation.
- The loan was granted at a time when the firm was not in difficulty and its prospects were good.
- At the same time, the loan was secured by a fixed and floating charge over certain of Royal Mail’s assets.