- an arrangement of events used as a measure of duration
"on the geological time scale mankind has existed but for a brief moment"
- availability, including the time scale,
- the estimated time scale of impacts and required mitigation measures;
- the revised plan must still show a return to viability within a reasonable time scale;
- Specific large-scale and time-consuming arrangements for an appropriate training of Greek farmers were required.
- The above scale shall be reviewed each time remuneration is revised pursuant to Article 59 of the Staff Regulations.’;
- unless it is equipped with a cockpit voice recorder which, with reference to a time scale, records:
- Major objective is to prevent the release of radionuclides to the biosphere over a very long time scale.
- The above scale shall be reviewed each time remuneration are revised pursuant to Article 59 of the Staff Regulations.
- Common rules for this purpose should be introduced on a reasonable time-scale to ensure a harmonised approach throughout the Community, supplementing existing rules.
- They are concerned, however, that the market failure is changing over time as private equity is increasingly drawn to bigger scale projects.
- It requires that the restructuring plan be as short a duration as possible and that long-term viability be restored ‘within a reasonable time-scale’.
- The response time of the electrical measuring circuit, being the time necessary for the indicating dial to reach 90 % of full-scale deflection on insertion of a screen fully obscuring the photoelectric cell, shall be 0,9 to 1,1 seconds.
- The hydrogen analyser must have a response time to 90 per cent of final reading of less than 10 seconds. Its stability must be better than 2 per cent of full scale at zero and at 80 per cent ± 20 per cent of full scale, over a 15-minute period for all operational ranges.
- The hydrocarbon analyser shall have a response time to 90 per cent of final reading of less than 1,5 seconds. Its stability shall be better than 2 per cent of full scale at zero and at 80 ± 20 per cent of full scale over a 15-minute period for all operational ranges.
- the Commission shall apply a different time scale and/or lower reductions or none at all if exceptional management conditions are encountered for certain measures or if justified reasons are advanced by the Member States.