- a lotion for cleansing the skin and contracting the pores
- a solution containing chemicals that can change the color of a photographic print
- a black or colored powder used in a printer to develop a xerographic image
- Eh? Have we run out of toner? Oh well, sorry, but can you go the staff-room and get some, Katou?
- Toner cartridges
- Toner for photocopiers
- Toner for laser printers/fax machines
- waste printing toner containing dangerous substances
- Toner for data-processing and research and documentation centres
- The inks involved include in particular water-based inks, including all ink jets, much of solid toner inks and all of first generation liquid toner inks.
- Toner, based on a polyol resin, in the form of powder
- waste printing toner other than those mentioned in 08 03 17 08 03 19* disperse oil
- waste printing toner other than those mentioned in 08 03 17
- Benzyldimethyl(octadecyl)ammonium salts, for use in the manufacture of toner for photocopiers 
- Electrophotography (EP) — A marking technology characterised by illumination of a photoconductor in a pattern representing the desired hard-copy image via a light source, development of the image with particles of toner using the latent image on the photoconductor to define the presence or absence of toner at a given location, transfer of the toner to the final hard-copy medium, and fusing to cause the desired hard copy to become durable.
- Polyester resin based toner, manufactured by a polymerisation process, for use as a developer in the manufacture of computer printer and copier cartridges 
- The tourist accommodation shall use only rechargeable batteries for TV remote controls (1 point), and/or rechargeable cartridges for toner for printers and photocopiers (1 point).
- The campsite shall use only rechargeable batteries for TV remote controls (1 point), and/or rechargeable cartridges for toner for printers and photocopiers (1 point).