- an amount needed to restore something to its former level
- I can't top up my phone.
- We climbed right up to the top.
- You need to top up your Oyster Card.
- Snow falls silently and piles up ... on top of me.
- What's more she went and ordered a top up of noodles twice.
- The 80's called and they want their big hair and over the top eye make-up back.
- I ended up going over the top, drinking too much and having a terrible hangover the next day.
- I lifted my daughter up so she could put the star on top of the Christmas tree.
- "Ah, a raw egg for me!" "Is one enough?" "Yep, if I need more I'll top it up."
- I could not buy the 3 sen stamp to put on the letter, so it ended up staying for many days on top of the tokonoma.
- The children from the village would often gather up on top of the hill and from there watched the trucks and automobiles going back and forth to the city.
- Top-up of suckler cow premium
- For SMEs there is a top-up of 15 % gge.
- Taxation of designated activities (top-up or penalty taxes)
- The top-up taxes on financial services and utilities activities