- harddrug met cocaïne
- a purified and potent form of cocaine that is smoked rather than snorted; highly addictive
- a localized and violently destructive windstorm occurring over land characterized by a funnel-shaped cloud extending toward the ground
- Tom's house was destroyed by a tornado.
- The tornado destroyed the whole village.
- There was a tornado in the village.
- The tornado touched down two kilometers from my school.
- The tornado left a trail of destruction in its wake.
- Though my house was in the path of the tornado it came through unscathed.
- In future, repair and maintenance work on military aircraft components (Transall C-160, Tornado) and the assembly of military components (Eurofighter, A400M) will be carried out there.