- (eind)scriptie v.e. studie
buying or selling securities or commodities
- Trading with Japan is not easy.
- I'm working for a trading firm.
- Globalisation has led to 24-hour trading.
- She is employed in a trading company.
- I work for a trading company.
- His brother works for a trading company.
- The politician tried to cover up the insider trading.
- Has anybody here made a profit in futures trading?
- Our trading companies do business all over the world.
- I have a son, who works for a trading company.
- During the war, America tried to stop trading with England.
- We have to crack down on illegal trading.
- She is a clerk of the trading company.
- Tom works for a trading company in Boston.
- Trading was slow today after yesterday's market decline.